PELUPO - the name itself is play on words of ‘People’, it’s a festival celebrating people through art, food, and live music. Our aim to cultivate a safe space where you can come as you are, no judgment - and find your community of Pelupians.
PELUPO will be a 2-day festival on Friday, March 1, 2024 and Saturday, March 2 2024 at The Fields, Siam Country Club , Pattaya, Chonburi Province.
Friday maj7 (1 March 2024)
- Dirty Loops
- Cosmo's Midnight
- Yung Bae
- John OFA Rhee
- Winston Surfshirt
- H 3 F
Saturday (2 March 2024)
- Jack Johnson
- Explosions in the Sky
- The Walters
- Marc Rebillet
Outdoor in The Fields.
There will be 2 stages including PELUPO STAGE and VEHA STAGE.
Our new Friday night will be called maj7, in honor of the ubiquitous chord which has been the backbone of jazz, funk, and R&B for decades.
PELUPO will be curating another incredible lineup for this evening to represent the soulful roots of our favorite records.
If you can't imagine what the music style of Friday maj7 is like, we would like you to try playing a maj7 chord on an instrument and you will get the answer. Come and experience the vibes of Friday maj7 at PELUPO 2024 together.
Not only do we have an epic lineup of local and international artists ready to rock your world, we’ve also prepared multiple booths and activities waiting for you, such as:
* PELUPO Haunted House: Prepare for a fright - or at least a jump! Why wait for Halloween to get spooked?
* Games Galore: Balloon popping, shooting games, and tons more fun activities.
* Singha Booth: Singha aims for grandeur! Last year featured a spinning Photo Booth, lively bar, and stunning decor. Get ready for this year's spectacle!
* Lotus Mattress Zone: A cozy corner for weary Pelupians to take a snooze!
* Gatsby Cool Down Booth: Chill out, rejuvenate, and get refreshed in style.
* Massage Oasis: Because who doesn't love a good massage?
* PELUPO Treasure Trove: Find your ultimate keepsakes to take a piece of the fun home!
* Bedazzled Booth: Time to sparkle! Get your glitter glow-up with the help of our makeup artists.
To buy tickets and see pricing, find more information at this link https://www.ticketmelon.com/pelupo/2024
Can I buy 1 day ticket? If yes, do I have to choose a show date that I want to attend when I buy ticket?
We have 1 day ticket. Please ensure that you select the correct ticket type for the specified event date as the entry date cannot be changed.
The PELUPIAN PRESALE is a privileged allocation for PELUPIAN who came to PELUPO 2023 to get access to early bird ticket and a special gift on 24-31 October 2023. The code will send to PELUPIAN via registered email.
No registration needed. If you come to PELUPO 2023, you’re PELUPIAN. For those who buy ticket to PELUPO 2024 by your own account, you will get special privileges from VIJI CORP whole year of 2024.
Yes, door ticket prices:
1 Day 4,800 Baht / VIP 6,800 Baht
2 Day 6,300 Baht / VIP 8,800 Baht
- VIP CHECK-IN
- VIP ENTRANCE
- VIP LANE FOR MERCH
- VIP LANE FOR TOP-UP & REFUND
- VIP LOUNGE
- VIP RESTROOM
- PRIVATE BAR
Or send a direct message to https://web.facebook.com/ticketmelon
Yes, outdoor folding chairs are welcome. Also PELUPO's chairs are available at merchandise booth.
Cameras of all types are not allowed in the event.
Only plastic and stainless-steel water bottles/containers are allowed.
Umbrellas are not allowed at the event, In order not to disturb other viewers. We recommend using a hat instead.
Children under 15 years old can attend the event, but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Children under 12 years old are free to attend (born after March 1st, 2012). Please remember to have the children wear ear protection. Get kids free ticket at www.ticketmelon.com/pelupo/2024
Pets are not allowed because they can be disturbed by music volume.
Yes, Parking space is prepared.
From Bangkok, travel to Pattaya via vans/mini busses at Mo Chit or Ekamai public transport station. Once in Pattaya, Get to PELUPO via Taxi.
In order to make the entry process convenient and fast, all guests must Pre-Register before entering the event. Here's the registration link pelupo2024.signupspace.com
There will be merchandise from artists and souvenirs from PELUPO sold in the event.
There will be zones for food and drinks at your service.
PELUPO is a cashless festival where you can top up your wristband which will be used for payment inside the event. Top up can be made with cash, credit card or QR code scanning.
How to get there
Pelupians, you can travel to PELUPO in many ways. Just follow this link for google map https://bit.ly/pelupo
- If you are traveling by your own car, you can get here via Motorway number 7.
- Or you can also get here by public vans or mini buses from Mochit/Ekamai station to Pattaya, and continue to the fields by a taxi.